We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot this year, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Per CDC and being a healthcare facility, masks are required when coming into the office.
- All staff are checked daily for temperature, symptoms and all are wearing PPE.
- We have hand sanitizer that you can use when you enter the office. You will also find more hand sanitizing throughout the office
- You may see that our waiting room we have air purifiers in the reception area and the operatories. We will no longer offer magazines and have limited seating
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients
- We are asking patients to rinse with a microbial rinse before treatment
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice.
To make an appointment, please call our office at 262-242-2060 or by email email@example.com. Please provide your first and last name, phone number, type of dental appointment needed, and your availability. We will reach out to you by phone.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Comprehensive Dental Services